Five Unit Rotary Mower
The Baroness GM2800-B rotary mower is ideally suited to mowing contractors, councils and landscapers, looking for a reliable wide-cutting unit. Powered by a reliable Kubota engine, the GM2800-B features five independently mounted cutting decks, 2.8m cutting width and on-demand 4-wheel drive that tackles the toughest conditions with ease, achieving a clean superior finish every time.
Download Brochure (3.7 MB) Phone Rosher's accredited turf specialist - Mr Ben Russell - 08 9459 4166
- Powerful and reliable Kubota diesel engine.
- Superior Traction and Slope Performance.
- Selectable 2WD or 4WD on demand as standard.
- 4 stage ‘Traction Assist’ weight transfer system.
- Differential locks.
- Light footprint with minimal turf marking.
- Short Wheel Base for manoeuvrability with a tight turning circle.
- Light and positive power steering.
- No complicated electronics or computer analysis systems.
- Accessible and efficient Cooling System.
- Large radiator and oil cooler for efficient temperature control.
- Large access door for fast and simple maintenance.
- Drop down oil cooler for easy cleaning.
- Swing-Out Rear Cutting Units Easy access for making adjustments, maintenance and cleaning.
Operator Comfort and Protection
- A golf ball protection net and weather canopy enhance operator safety.
- A comfortable seating position with excellent all round visibility.
- Quick and Positive Height of Cut Adjustment.
- All 5 decks can be changed in under 10 minutes.
- Height range from 20mm to 91mm.Suitable for rough, semi rough, surrounds and sports pitches.
- Spiral deck pan design provides excellent grass clippings dispersal and a very clean finish.
- Full length rear rollers allow cutting over a bunkers edge.
- Cutting decks protrude outside of the wheel line allowing cutting up close to a tree or over a bunkers edge.
- Full length rear rollers minimize scalping and provide a good stripe for winter fairway work.
- Deep strong deck pans will cope with long thick grass.
- Blades made from an alloy of hard wearing and tough metals that will last up to 5 times longer than standard blades.
- Stays sharper for longer enhancing grass condition and appearance, reducing maintenance costs and machine downtime.
Low Cost of Ownership
- A very strong machine made to a high standard.
- A simple design with fewer moving parts ensures increased reliability.
- A 4 year/3000 hour standard warranty is therefore provided.Life expectancy is considerably increased.
- Lifetime operating and maintenance costs are considerably reduced.
Phone Rosher's accredited turf specialist - Mr Ben Russell - 08 9459 4166
Proudly Western Australian owned and operated for over 50 years.